Building a stronger Britain together
The ‘Building a Stronger Britain Together’ programme will support civil society and community organisations who work to create more resilient communities, stand up to extremism in all forms and offer vulnerable individuals a positive alternative. Grant applications for Round 4 are open until 1st March 2019.
This programme is a partnership between Government and groups and organisations who want to see extremism defeated. Organisations can bid for grant funding and in-kind support for specific projects that deliver this goal.UK Community Foundations is partnering with advertising agency M&C Saatchi to deliver the grant funding on behalf of the Home Office.
The fund is open in the following regions, managed by the named Community Foundations:
- Luton – Bedfordshire and Luton Community Foundation
- Newcastle upon Tyne – County Durham Community Foundation
- Sunderland – County Durham Community Foundation
- Middlesbrough – County Durham Community Foundation
- Birmingham – Heart of England Community Foundation
- Coventry- Heart of England Community Foundation
- Leeds – managed by UKCF
- Redbridge – London Community Foundation
- Bristol, City of – Quartet Community Foundation
Grants are available for up to £50,000, all prospective applicants should review the guidance in advance of applying to check eligibility.