UK Community Foundations runs a variety of programmes. Some are purely grant making, and some are to support donors and philanthropists in their giving and some do both.
We work with all sizes of public and private sector funders to help them achieve their charitable and social objectives. We can help if you are at any stage of designing or rethinking your CSR, as well as delivering local, regional or national approaches. We offer bespoke solutions to complex issues.
If your organisation is looking for funding please approach your local Community Foundation. UK Community Foundations does not provide grants to individuals or organisations.
- Nationwide Building Society – Community Grants Status: Current
- #iwill (formerly Youth Social Action) Status: Current
- Transformation & Growth Fund Status: Current
- Tampon Tax Community Fund Status: Previous
- Mars Chocolate UK Status: Previous
- Community First Status: Previous
- New Beginnings Status: Previous
- Comic Relief Status: Previous
- Winter Flood Recovery Status: Previous
- Building a Stronger Britain Together Status: Previous
- Fourteen Status: Previous
- Fair Share Trust Status: Previous
- Surviving Winter Status: Previous
- Royal London Status: Previous