Transformation & Growth Fund
The Transformation & Growth Fund aims to tackle issues around housing and homelessness. The fund is live and the deadline for submitting applications is 30th June 2019.
The Transformation & Growth Fund will award grants to voluntary and community organisations serving those at risk of homelessness.
The fund provides organisational development grants – with the aim of increasing resilience and sustainability, and building capacity.
Projects which will be funded
Grants will not fund the direct delivery of services or core funding, except where it covers a relevant member of staff’s time to engage in these organisational development activities. Grants worth £10,000-£25,000 are available.
Groups should address one of the three priority areas:
- Increasing economic well-being
- Improving supply of low-income housing
- Preventing homelessness
Apply for a grant
Grants are available in the following areas via the Community Foundations listed below – click on the Community Foundation links to access an application forms locally:
- Glasgow and Edinburgh – Foundation Scotland
- Belfast – Community Foundation for Northern Ireland
- South Wales (check Local Authority areas with CF) – Community Foundation in Wales
- Stoke-on-Trent – The Community Foundation for Staffordshire
- Birmingham and Coventry – Heart of England Community Foundation
The grant criteria can be found here – Link to funding criteria