Transformation & Growth Fund now open for applications
The Transformation & Growth Fund will support voluntary and community organisations helping people at risk of homelessness.
The programme will aim to build capacity of grassroots groups addressing local housing and homelessness issues.
Grants will be offered between £10,000-£25,000 for a duration of up to two years, and will aim to:
- Build sustainability
- Develop ideas and deploy innovative solutions
- Increase organisations’ resilience and capacity to support people in vulnerable housing situations
Groups should address one of the three priority areas:
- Increasing economic well-being
- Improving supply of low-income housing
- Preventing homelessness
Apply for a grant
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit your local Community Foundation’s website. Grants are available via participating Community Foundations:
- Foundation Scotland
- Community Foundation for Northern Ireland
- Community Foundation in Wales
- Community Foundation for Staffordshire
- Heart of England Community Foundation
Groups looking for funding are required to submit an Expression of Interest form by 3rd August 2018.
Looking for more funding?
If your project’s delivery area is not covered by the above Foundations, find your local Community Foundation here to see whether your project is eligible for other grants.