Here you can find resources relevant to the UKCF-coordinated legacy campaign. This page will be updated on an ongoing basis, so please check back!
COMMUNITY FOUNDATION RESOURCES: EXAMPLES OF BEST PRACTICE
Leaflets for professional advisors
- Table comparing benefits of setting up charity vs. setting up a fund with Community Foundations (pg 11)
- Case studies of different types of funds, clearly laid out throughout the leaflet
Leaflets on leaving a legacy
- Three examples illustrating tax benefits (pg 3)
- Specimen wording for different types of gifts
- Article accompanying 1 page leaflets printed in Law Society magazine
- Article written by Jan Garrill for PS Magazine
We’ll be uploading content here soon – please check back!
UK Community Foundations is a registered charity in England and Wales. Registered company in England and Wales . Registered address: Unit 1.04 Piano House, 9 Brighton Terrace, London SW9 8DJ. Registered company no. 2651777 | Registered charity no. 1004630. Copyright © 2021 All rights reserved.