From 2018-2019 UKCF worked with an external consultant and a steering group of 10 community foundations with the view to improving the way we, as a network, capture and report on the impact of our grants. We’ve worked alongside the Directory of Social Change and 360 Giving in attempt to best align ourselves with the rest of the sector. The resources below should be used by CFs to support impact measurement:
- Impact measurement recommendations report
- Appendix 1 – Best practice in impact measurement by UK charitable trusts and foundations
- Appendix 2 – Updated Framework (Category Lists)
- Appendix 3 – Updated Framework (Outcomes with mapping of indicators)
- Appendix 4 – Theory of Change toolkit
- Appendix 5 – Draft questions for Grantee Surveys
- Appendix 6 – List of Impact Measurement links and resources
- London Funders: Theory of Change and Measurement Framework
The new Impact Framework was launched on DIGITS2 in April 2021, with an initial group of 15 community foundations in the first cohort of training. To request to join the second cohort please contact Kezia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Community Foundations is a registered charity in England and Wales. Registered company in England and Wales . Registered address: Unit 1.04 Piano House, 9 Brighton Terrace, London SW9 8DJ. Registered company no. 2651777 | Registered charity no. 1004630. Copyright © 2021 All rights reserved.